Join us on the forum by clicking this logo !

Facebook logo

Hullbridge Village History

The History of Brandy Hole Yacht Station Pooles Lane.Ordnance Survey Grid Ref (TQ 824 957)

Before the Yacht Station was built this was part of Copes / Tapps Farm.
On the 1937 Ordnance Survey Map is the first sign of any building here.

Brandy Hole Yacht Station

On the back of the Hullbridge Chronicle dd 20 August 1937 is an advert : Brandy Hole Yacht Station, Proprietor Harry Smith. The Beach for Bathing, 1 Mile from "The Anchor", Teas Refreshments Boats Fishing etc. YACHT SERVICE.

Brandy Hole Restaurant

This page is currently under construction. Please look out for announcement on Facebook group Hullbridge Memories and History that it has been built.

Under construction